Dog Dies In Dryer Cage

Posted on

Dog Dies In Dryer Cage

Dog Dies In Dryer Cage

Allison Marks left her 2-year-old golden retriever, Colby, at a Petco store Friday for what she thought would be a routine grooming. … Marks was told by the veterinarian that Colby had likely suffered a heat stroke after being left in a heated cage to dry.

Jun 1, 2015 – A Virginia woman said she is considering legal action against Petco after she says her Golden retriever died while in the care of a store’s grooming services. Allison Marks told ABC News today she dropped off 2-year-old Colby at a Petco in Midlothian, Virginia,

Jun 1, 2015 – A Powhatan, Virginia, woman is grieving the loss of her golden retriever after a Petco employee left him in a drying cage too long. … There, the manager told Marks that Colby had been left in a drying cage while the groomer attended a graduation.

May 31, 2015 – POWHATAN COUNTY, Va. — A family in Virginia blames human error by a Petco groomer for their dog’s tragic death.

Jun 1, 2015 – Allison Marks, whose beloved golden retriever died from a suspected heat stroke, is calling it ‘the worst day since my husband passed

Jul 28, 2011 – A California woman is suing PETCO after her dog suffered fatal injuries from being placed in a cage dryer.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.